Day 1 - Calicut - Wayanad
- Arrival at Calicut irport/Railway station and drive to Wayanad, on arrival check into the hotel.
- Spend the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay is in Wayanad
Day 2 - Wayanad
- After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Wayanad. Set at an altitude of 700 - 2100 m above sea level, Wayanad is one of the districts in Kerala that has been able to retain its pristine nature.
- The fast-flowing rivers - Panamaram, Mananthavady and Kabini add to the beauty of Wayanad.
- Sightseeing attractions in Wayanad include Pookoda Lake, Lakkadi, Kuruva Island, Edakkal Cave.
- Overnight stay is arranged in Wayanad.
Day 3 - Wayanad-Calicut
- After Breakfast check out from the Resort and proceed to Calicut.
- Afternoon proceed for local sightseeing of Calicut - the traditional capital of Northern Kerala under the Samuthiri rule.
- The sightseeing attractions in this legendary city include Calicut Beach, Thali Temple, Kappad Beach, Pazhassiraja Museum, Beypore Beach.
- Overnight stay in Calicut.
Day 4 - Calicut
- Enjoy the hearty morning breakfast at the resort
- Later we transfer you to Calicut– airport/ Railway station to proceed for your onward journey or way back home